- Must be 16 years of age or older
- Have a desire to learn and share
- Enjoy working with visitors of all ages
- Be punctual and dependable
- Attend a formal training
- Abide by Cranbrook policies and procedures
A regular commitment to the museum is appreciated but not required.
If you are interested in becoming a Cranbrook Institute of Science volunteer, or would just like more information, we would like to hear from you! Please complete the form on the Volunteer page or contact Janet Beylin at 248.645.3748 or CIS_volunteer@cranbrook.edu. We look forward to hearing from you!